Contact us for more information on these exclusive listings or to view more of our available investment opportunities.
Do you have specific investment parameters? Send us the details, and we will provide you with a report of properties that match your criteria.
Palm Harbor Commons
- Stabilized Asset with Long History of 100% Occupancy
- Average Daily Traffic Count of More Than 82,000 Vehicles
- Approximate Population Count of 171,000 in a Five-Mile Radius
- Ideally Located on Major Retail Corridor with Surrounding National Retailer and Restaurants
- Triple-Net Leases in Place — Low Management Responsibilities
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer for sale Palm Harbor Commons, a stabilized shopping center located in Palm Harbor, Florida.
The subject property is a 9,056-square-foot shopping center built in 1999. The property is currently 100% occupied by an attractive tenant mix, including the anchor tenant Vitamin Shoppe. The plaza is ideally located on U.S. Highway 19, just north of Clearwater and 20 miles west of downtown Tampa.
River Hills Plaza
- Stabilized Asset with 93% Occupancy
- Average Household Income Over $109,000 in a Three-Mile Radius
- Upside in Rents
- Value-Add Opportunity
- Ideally Located at Lighted Intersection
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer for sale River Hills Plaza, a stabilized shopping center located in Valrico, Florida, an affluent Tampa suburb located only 25 minutes from downtown Tampa.
The subject property is a 34,500-square-foot shopping center built in 2004. The property is currently 93% occupied by an attractive tenant mix, including well-known local restaurants, attorney services, financial services, doctors and child care.
Single-Tenant Net Lease
Scotts Lawn Service
- Subsidiary of The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- High Cap Rate Investment Opportunity
- Location Serves Over 3,000 Clients
- Ideal Long-Term Distribution Location
- Custom Built in 2008 for Tenant
- Passive Cash Flow
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the 15,000-square-foot freestanding Scotts Lawn Service asset located in Brooksville, Florida. The property is well-located, adjacent to the 42-mile-long Suncoast Parkway Toll Road. This location was chosen by the tenant, and the building was subsequently built for them by the current owner for its centrality between Pasco, Hernando and Citrus Counties.
The subject property was built specifically for Scotts Lawn Service. The warehouse contains a retention wall with three large containers and a self-contained drainage pit to prevent any possible contamination. Because of the high cost of building this warehouse, it makes it difficult for Scotts to find a supplementary location.
- Located at Major Lighted Intersection
- 7-Eleven Extended Its Lease in 2014
- 7-Eleven has Been in Operation at This Store for Over 16 Years
- Zero Landlord Responsibility — Triple-Net Lease
- Corporate Guarantee
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer for sale the 7-Eleven located in Port Richey, Florida.
The subject property is a 2,997-square-foot convenience store and gas station built in 1999. The property is currently priced at $1,066 per square foot at a 6.15% cap rate. The property is ideally located in Port Richey at the lighted intersection of Ridge Road and Regency Park Boulevard, seeing average daily traffic counts of 32,043 and 17,475 respectively. The subject property offers investors an opportunity to acquire a corporate-guaranteed lease for long-term stable cash flow.
- 2.5% Annual Increase
- Seven Years Remaining on Double-Net Lease
- Population of Approximately 112,000 Within a Five-Mile Radius
- Three- and Five-Year Options Remaining
- Branch Deposits of $40,214,000
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively offer for sale this 9,842-square-foot freestanding Iberia Bank located in Bradenton, Florida (Tampa Bay MSA). The property lies on busy Manatee Avenue (State Road 54) with a traffic count in excess of 44,000 cars and easy ingress and egress. The property is well-located just one mile from Interstate 75 and next door to the U.S. Social Security Administration Office and Bright House Networks.
Iberia Bank has seven years remaining on the base term of the lease with three- and five-year options. There are rare annual 2.5% rent increases throughout the initial term and option periods.
- Four Years Remaining on NNN Ground Lease
- 16-Year Operating History at this Location
- Strong Store Sales and Trending Upwards
- Zero Landlord Responsibilities
- 11-Unit Franchisee with a 48-Year Operating History
- Directly Off of I-10 with Traffic Counts Over 203,000 Cars Per Day
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present this triple-net leased Taco Bell. Located at the heart of Southern California, the County of San Bernardino is the largest county in the United States with an economy of 22 million people.
The area is one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the nation and is located at the gateway of key interstate highways (Interstates 10, 15 and 40) that connect Southern California with the rest of the U.S. east of the Rockies.
- Absolute Triple-Net Lease
- Zero Landlord Responsibilities
- Corporate Guarantee from TBC Corporation
- Retail-Dense Location: Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Banking
- Average Daily Traffic Counts of More Than 41,000 Vehicles
- Tire Kingdom Has Been Operating at this Location Since 1990
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present this triple-net leased Tire Kingdom automotive center located in Deland, Florida. With approximately three years remaining on the corporate guaranteed lease, an investor has the opportunity to obtain an attractive cap rate for a national tenant.
Annual rent increases which continue through the one remaining five-year option period are based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI), providing a hedge against inflation risk and adding to the attractiveness of this investment opportunity.
- Triple-Net Lease
- No Management Responsibilities
- Located Two Blocks from Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Average Daily Traffic of More Than 59,000 Vehicles
- Rent Increases in Option Periods
- No State Income Tax
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present this freestanding CVS Pharmacy located in Bradenton, Florida. The property is subject to a triple-net lease guaranteed by CVS Corporation. With over 8 1/2 years remaining on the lease term and rent increases built into the four- and five-year options, this drug store provides an ideal long-term passive investment.
Located on the main intersection of U.S. Highway 301 and State Road 64, this CVS benefits from a traffic count of over 59,000 vehicles per day. The strategic location of the subject property less than two blocks away from Manatee Memorial Hospital, the largest medical center in Bradenton, speaks to the long-term viability of this investment.