Contact us for more information on these exclusive listings or to view more of our available investment opportunities.
Do you have specific investment parameters? Send us the details, and we will provide you with a report of properties that match your criteria.
Seventh Street & Dunlap Self Storage
- Five-Story, Fully Climate Controlled Self-Storage Facility in a Prime Location in Phoenix
- Located in Sunnyslope, the Most Diverse Socioeconomic Neighborhood in Phoenix
- High Five-Mile Radius Population of 345,540
- Strategically Located Less than Three Miles from Interstate 17 and Piestewa Freeway/Arizona State Route 51
- Arizona is One of the Fastest-Growing States; Maricopa County is the Second-Fastest-Growing County in the Nation
Seventh Street & Dunlap Self Storage represents a solid opportunity to acquire a state-of-the-art self-storage facility in a prime location within the Phoenix Metropolitan Statistical Area. Acquisition will benefit an investor with a cash-flowing facility that boasts both high physical and economic occupancies. The facility is comprised of 69,910-net-rentable square feet across a single, five-story building; 706 climate-controlled units make up the total unit count. The offering has financing that must be assumed.
- Excellent Potential to Raise Occupancy and Revenue
- Clean, Well-Maintained Facility
- Priced at Only $30.58 per Net-Rentable Square Foot
- Pro Forma Cap Rate of 18.83 percent
- 443 Units for a Total of 53,952 Net-Rentable Square Feet
Carefree Storage represents a great opportunity to invest in a self-storage facility with excellent upside potential to increase revenue through management efficiencies. This offering includes the sale of a one-story facility that contains 53,952 net-rentable square feet. The facility also has an on-site rental office that allows for easy management. Carefree Storage is currently 67 percent physically occupied and 55.8 percent economically occupied.
Self Storage Center Portfolio
- Three-Property, Cash-Flowing Self-Storage Portfolio
- Opportunity to Enhance Revenue by Filling Current Economic Vacancies
- Facilities’ Five-Mile Radius Average Household Incomes Far Exceed the National Average Household Income
- Facilities are Within an Estimated 20-Mile Radius of One Another
- Rhode Island Benefits from Approximately 19 Million Tourists Each Year
The Self Storage Center Portfolio offers three cash-flowing self-storage facilities located in Rhode Island. The facilities are within an approximate 20-mile radius from one another and are all in close proximity to Self Storage Center East Greenwich located on U.S. Route 1. In addition to Rhode Island’s yearly population, the state benefits from its tourism industry with an average of over 19 million tourists visiting the state annually. The portfolio is currently 71.30 percent economically occupied, based on 175,967-net-rentable square feet across 1,434 units.
West Palm Beach Self Storage
- Current Rental Rates Average $0.14 Under the Market Average
- Opportunity to Increase Returns by Increasing Physical and Economic Occupancy and by Increasing Current Rates to Market Rents
- Pro Forma Cap Rate of 8.45 percent at End of Year Two
- Significant Cash-on-Cash Returns Projected at 13.28 percent at End of Year One and 14.42 percent at End of Year Two
- Opportunity to Potentially Convert the remainder of the Facility to Climate-Controlled Space
West Palm Beach Self Storage represents a solid opportunity to secure a cash-flowing self-storage facility located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Acquisition of the facility will benefit a new investor with the opportunity to enhance revenues through increasing physical and economic occupancy and by raising current rates to market rents. West Palm Beach is one of the three main cities in South Florida. The area is experiencing a development boom. The facility is conveniently located less than 2 miles from I-95.
- Opportunity to Increase Returns Through Increased Rental Rates and Collections
- Current Rates Average $0.07 Under the Market Average
- Land for Expansion — Up to 15,000 NRSF
- Year One Leveraged IRR Projected at 43.70 percent and Year Five at 15.40 percent
- Automated Rental Kiosk with Vestibule Increases Returns by Decreasing Management Expense
Outback Storage represents a stabilized self-storage investment opportunity in Marion, Indiana, with upside potential to increase revenue by increasing current rental rates to market rates and improving collections. Outback Storage is currently 91 percent physically occupied and 82 percent economically occupied based on rentable square footage. The current average rental rate is $0.48 for the market, while Outback Storage averages $0.39 per square foot. In addition, the current parcel provides enough expansion to add +/- 15,000 additional net-rentable square feet.
- Significant Cash-on-Cash Returns Projected at 11.20 percent at End of Year One and 14.18 percent at End of Year Two
- Year Five Leveraged IRR Projected at 34.25 percent
- Current Rental Rates Below Market Average
- Physical Occupancy at 94.2 percent and Economic Occupancy at 85.6 percent
- Land for Potential Expansion
Westside Storage represents a cash-flowing self-storage investment opportunity in Richmond, Indiana, with significant upside potential to increase revenue by increasing rental rates to the market average. With the high occupancy rates the facility is currently producing, there is potential to add value with the additional land for expansion. The offering includes a self-storage facility of 24,195 net-rentable square feet situated on approximately 7.11 acres.
ABC Self Storage Portfolio
- Excellent Upside Potential to Improve Occupancies Through Management Efficiencies
- Cash-on-Cash Returns of 18.09 percent at the End of Year One; Cash-on-Cash Returns of 18.41 percent at the End of Year Two
- Pro Forma Capitalization Rate of 9.45 at the End of Year Two
- Facilities are Within an Estimated 10-Mile Radius of One Another
- Portfolio Located in the Watertown-Fort Drum, NY MSA, Estimated MSA Total Population of 118,885; 44,822 Total Households
The ABC Self Storage Portfolio offers the acquisition of two self-storage facilities in Watertown and Evans Mills, New York. ABC Watertown, in addition to its primary facility, also consists of three annex locations and is an approximate 10.81 miles away from ABC Evans Mills. The close proximity of the facilities gives an investor the opportunity to enhance returns through management efficiencies between the locations. The portfolio is currently 70.95 percent physically occupied and 66 percent economically occupied based on net-rentable square footage over 1,443 units.
Central Florida Self-Storage Land Development
- Located in the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford MSA, Directly Next to The Villages
- The Villages Boasts the Highest-Growth Change in the Nation
- Brand-New Self-Storage Facility with Proposed 51,100-Net-Rentable Square Feet; Purchased Directly from Builder at Certificate of Occupancy
- 2.6 Miles Away from U.S. Route 441
The Central Florida Self-Storage Land Development represents an excellent opportunity to secure a brand-new, completed self-storage facility, which the investor will be acquiring directly from the developer at Certificate of Occupancy. The facility is situated in the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area, also known as the Greater Orlando Area. This MSA has the highest-growth change at an estimated 4.18 percent every two years. The proposed self-storage building consists of 51,100-net-rentable square feet. Across from the vacant land is a brand new housing development with a planned 2,200 housing units; the addition of the units will contribute to the demand for a self-storage facility within Fruitland Park. Additionally, the facility’s developer is building retail directly surrounding the site to further benefit the area.